A Proud Guy

I am very proud of my family. I also really like fishing but don't get much time for that, oh well. I also like yapping on my amateur radio even though most of the time I just listen.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 41st anniversary. Its true I did rob the craddle. She is still as beautiful as she was when we were married this day in June. The poor flowers in the back ground are really pretty but they only pale in comparison. We were meant to be together and in spite of everything, she still loves me. Is it ever so true that men marry up and women are so soft hearted that they generally fall for the smuck that she can help to be better. Thanks Honey for all the love and understanding. May God bless and keep you.



3 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you!

6/13/2011  
Blogger Melissa said...

♪♫♪♫♪♫ Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary...happy anniversary! :)♪♫♪♫♪♫ Happy 41 years! :)

6/15/2011  
Blogger Shelly's Space said...

I'm a little late in seeing this....but I like it nonetheless! It's a great picture of my seester....and the flowers are beautiful too:) I'm glad you're my brother in law....Debi is one lucky girl:)
Happy 41 years:)

7/22/2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home