A Proud Guy

I am very proud of my family. I also really like fishing but don't get much time for that, oh well. I also like yapping on my amateur radio even though most of the time I just listen.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Great Bunch of Kids


In August I started teaching a Primary class (Sunday School) on Sunday. These guys are my reagulars. They are a great bunch. It took some doing to get them to pose together as the age of yucky. They are happiest to sit on oposite sides of the room rather than to sit anywhere next to each other. But I am positive that will change in the coming years.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Looks like a good group! :) I'm glad that they posed for the picture. :) And you're right, I bet you in 3 or 4 years from now the boys might be sitting a little closer to the girls... :)

1/18/2011  
Blogger Debi said...

Cute kids! :)

2/10/2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home