A Proud Guy

I am very proud of my family. I also really like fishing but don't get much time for that, oh well. I also like yapping on my amateur radio even though most of the time I just listen.

Saturday, May 29, 2010


For the last 15 weeks I have been taking the Citizen's Police Academy and on May 25, 2010, I graduated with a certificate and a handshake from the city's new police chief. I have learn about gangs, guns, tactical equipment and the operations of the Swat team. The class met every Thursday from 7pm until 10pm.
Now that I have graduated, I can take 4 other classes and then I would be allowed to ride patrol within the city.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the Police Academy. Aren't you glad I suggested it?

5/30/2010  
Blogger Amanda said...

very cool:) I had no idea you were doing this!

6/01/2010  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congratulations Daddy! :) I'm glad that you enjoyed your class, and got to learn all sorts of fun new information. :)

6/02/2010  
Blogger Debi said...

Hi! Made you look!! :)

6/03/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home