A Proud Guy

I am very proud of my family. I also really like fishing but don't get much time for that, oh well. I also like yapping on my amateur radio even though most of the time I just listen.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Fifth Annual Aaron Whitley Fishout


Last weekend Michael took his girls to celebrate and remember his brother Aaron, The Master Fisherman. I plan on spending his birthday in the Dallas Temple. But on Saturday morning August 21, I plan on spending an hour or two at his favorite fishing hole. Not sure if anyone else can come and enjoy but I want to keep this tradition alive. I know that I won't be able to catch all the fish that he would have caught. I love you Aaron. I know the fish still remember you and I'll try to keep them thinking that you're still here. So fish beware I am coming to take the toll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Going to the temple is a great way to remember Aaron on his birthday. Thanks for posting. Great post, Daddy! :)

8/06/2010  
Blogger Melissa said...

I'm so sad that we weren't able to come! :( Today was Austin's only day to sleep in a little bit (and next week he will be going in to work at 7-4, yikes!), and we had to get the oil changed, and then we went to the temple tonight too. We also had to get some drops for Peachy's wet tail problem...lucky for us, it's pretty mild. We were thinking "fish" today though, in memory of Aaron! Thanks for keeping the tradition alive, I wanted to be there...we all miss him! Happy birthday and memorial fishout, Aaron!

8/21/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home